Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged by Diana

I've been tagged by Diana...

I think: about the most effective way to properly discipline my children. I'm not sure I have found the solution, but I think about it a lot.
I know: Spanish
I want: a bigger house
I have: the world's best husband and four amazing children
I wish: Politics didn't have to be so contentious. It seems that politics have to be argued about instead of discussed which turns me off to it and as a result I don't educate myself as much as I should
I hate: drugs
I miss: Sunday afternoons before I had children
I fear: losing my husband
I smell: Clara's stale spit up
I crave: Haggen Daaz carmelized pear and toasted pecan ice cream
I search: for a minute of peace and quiet on a daily basis
I wonder: if Mary's beligerence is a phase or will she always be wagering some kind of war with me and/or her brothers
I regret: not buying a house sooner in our marriage
I love: my family and friends and the gospel
I always: am cleaning and if I'm not, I always feel like I should be.
I am not: a scriptorian. I wish I was.
I believe: the Book of Mormon is true.
I dance: a lot! I wish I still took lessons, in fact someday I think I will.
I sing: primary songs to my kids at bedtime
I write: on my blog, in my journal and in my scrapbooks.
I lose: it when my kids have been fighting and tattle telling all day...I can't take that for very long.
I win: tic tac toe every time
I never: swear
I listen: to broadway musicals more than any other kind of music
I am scared: of roller coasters
I need: a maid
I am happy about: my life! I am blessed in abundance.

This was a tag from my sister in law Diana. I tag: Gabe,Jen and Angela

3 comments:

Diana said...

Very cute. This post was totally you. I love the "I need a maid" one! lol. ;)

Sarah Heder said...

I gotta agree with you on the "Sunday afternoons before you had children" . . . that was my favorite time of the week. I could nap, veg, do whatever and now the freedom to do that isn't really there anymore. I think this is the part where I'm supposed to say, but I wouldn't change it for the world because I love my children. I mean it, though! Kind of! No, I really do! Ha!

Jennifer said...

How fun! I loved your answers; reminds me of why I've always loved and admired you. (sappy, I know, but so true!)