Sunday, July 6, 2008

Palo Alto








I decided to hitch a ride with my parents when I found out they where headed south to visit Adam & Diana in Palo Alto. Adam was doing a two month internship there and was staying in a beautiful home right in the redwoods and near the beach, so it sounded too fun to pass up. My kind friends and in laws helped watch the three oldest kids and Clara and made the ten hour drive with my parents and I. While there we visited the Stanford campus, hung out at Santa Clara and played at San Gregorio beach... oh and ate a lot of Haagen Daz (since it was 100 degrees...not that I need an excuse like that to eat Haagan Daz). It was a great time and Clara and Madeline got to do a lot of cousin bonding.



3 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Oh my gosh! I know you're sick of hearing it, but Clara is so chunky cute!!!! Where does she come from???

Jennifer said...

What's with your constant world travels? When are you going to invite me along??

Diana said...

Yeah! We loved your visit! You guys are going to be so sick of us by the end of the summer, but I'm coming your way this time!! see you soon!