Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy 36th Jason!!!

Forget Tolstoy, Faulkner or Hemingway, it's the great literary brains behind "Anchorman" that gets my husband going.


You're saying to yourself, "Not Jason, a well respected attorney and member of the High Council. He wouldn't stoop so low to the likes of a Will Ferrell comedy". But alas, it's true. It's lines like,


"I'm kind of a big deal...I have many leather -bound books and my
apartment smells of rich mahogany."


that makes this man roll on the floor in laughter. Now I know that I should in no way encourage this behavior, but he's my husband and he's just so cute, so when I saw this t-shirt and I knew Jason's birthday was coming up, I gave into the immaturity and bought it.


Of course, he loved it! Never miind that I also got him a WII Fit and a day of golf and made him a killer tres leches cake...the tshirt stole the show! I think it's a pretty good color on him too, don't ya think?






Putting aside his taste in offensive comedies, Jason is wonderful!

We've been married now for 12 years and I've grown to love him more each year. He is hardworking, positive, charming, funny, energetic and I adore him!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!





3 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Rachel, that t-shirt is hilarious! I'd say it sounds like Jason got a pretty good birthday! What more could you ask for? We gave him a call and he sounded in good spirits and was excited to go golfing. Happy birthday, Jason!!

Jennifer said...

We adore Jason, too! And I LOVE the shirt, and while I'm on the subject--we love Will Farrell too! See, great minds think alike.

Noelle said...

Happy late birthday to Jason! And here's to 36 more immature, shirt-wearing years. Enjoy life and laugh often. We're so sorry we missed you when we were in Oregon. NEXT TIME!!!!