Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Glory Days

The proof is in the pudding! Yes, it's true...after four kids, I can still pull off a toe touch. Let's not pay attention to the fact that I need the help of the trampoline and I ran to the bathroom right after this (moms...you know what I'm talking about). I would also like to put a disclaimer on the pooch. It is totally the top (note to self...throw away yellow hoodie). This post is also a shout out to all those fellow South High cheerleaders (none, I'm sure, of whom are reading this blog)...GO SAXONS!!!

5 comments:

Élder y Hermana Heder said...

You definitely look just the same as I remember how you looked on the football field in 1990. Not a minute older. I don't see any "pooch". Who are those four kids running about? They can't be yours. Incredible!
(Did I get that right, Rachel?)

Sarah Heder said...

I am speechless! That was amazing! I am so impressed with your toe-touching skills. Seriously! I wish I could do that. You know, I'm sure Jason thinks that's hot. And, once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader. You'll probably be doing toe-touches well into your 70's!!!

Noelle said...

FABULOUS!! Not just one toe touch, but multiple. Impressive! From one cheerleader to the next, well done. And I SOOOO get the bathroom thing. I would have gone after one jump.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Rache, you are a babe! Way to go! I remember you being super-flexible even back '92, when our fateful paths crossed. Even with a trampoline, there's no way this old cheerleader could do a toe touch! I am impressed. And by the way...what happened to "Chunky Legs?" Just when I thought I had a kindred spirit in the blogosphere...but your new title is lovely, too!:)