Saturday, October 24, 2009

Reason #1: Leaves








Whether they are falling off trees in my yard or in the park or if I'm driving the back roads to Vernonia or St. Helens for my kids' soccer games where the fall colors are in abundance...I love the leaves. They take my breath away and make the gray skies and colder weather so bearable. Raking the leaves is even one of the chores that
I can get my kids to do with very little complaining, however, as you can see from the pictures posted, they also are not very productive at it.









5 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

The leaves are so gorgeous right now. I love Oregon during the fall!

betseebee said...

Me too Rachel, I have to make myself NOT drive thru the leaves piled on the side of the road for pick-up, it's almost too irresistable.

Sarah Heder said...

That's one thing we don't get in LA. I do miss that beautiful fall weather.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I was really appreciating the leaves today on our drive to the haunted cabin. With my polarized lenses they are even more vibrant and beautiful. I love their colors, sound, and piles too!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I was really appreciating the leaves today on our drive to the haunted cabin. With my polarized lenses they are even more vibrant and beautiful. I love their colors, sound, and piles too!