Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thank You

So here I've been thinking that nobody read my blog and if they did they must think it's dumb because nobody posted any comments...wo is me...blah blah blah. Little did I know that it was actually all my fault. Being a new blogger and all I mistakenly vied for the option to moderate my comments before they were published, but I had no idea, so multiple comments have been sitting at my dashboard waiting to be moderated. Unfortunatly, I am unable to retrieve them now and so I have not read any of the comments all you wonderful people have left me. If any of you have any clue as to how I can retrieve these messages, the advice is welcome. But for now, I want to thank you all for the wonderful comments (I'm assuming they're wonderful considering I haven't read them)and please forgive me for even considering the idea that you did not comment.

7 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Yeah! Rachel can see her comments now! So, this comment is in honor of you and you figuring out how to read comments . . . finally! We love you! Of course we're reading your blog! I love your blog! I love you! I love Jason! I love Mary! I love Jaykob! I love Max! And, I love Clara! I didn't want to leave anyone out!

Gabrielle said...

Way to go Rachel! I am glad I don't have to feel guilty about not leaving a comment earlier. I love Jason's birthday shirt!

kathie said...

congratulations on still being able to do amazing cheerleading stunts ... and for being able to even have a blog. us "oldies" don't have that brain capacity. haha. hug the kids for me.

Lisa said...

You're so tech saavy in your old age! Jeff and I loved the cheering. I love seeing updates of your fam.

Tonya said...

Hey girl, I found you through Gabe's blog. I love the blogging world because you can keep up with people you don't get to see very often.

Sarah Heder said...

Rachel, you've got to put something new on your blog! It's been quite some time since you're last post!

Diana said...

Here's a post to continue your growing popularity!