Monday, June 21, 2010

Memorial Day weekend

Jason and I took the kids to Lincoln City for Memorial Day weekend and had a great mini family vacation complete with a trip to the aquarium, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Mo's, PigNPancake, the park, Devil's Punchbowl, Yaquina Head Lighthouse, the outlet stores and sea lion viewing and ice cream cones at Tillamook. The weather made it difficult to actually get to the sand and play, but we really had an enjoyable time...here's a few pictures...





















































2 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

It looks like you guys had such a nice family trip. The kids look cute. Jaykob looks bigger to me. Taller? I don't know. Just getting older. Mary's outfit is cute. I want it for myself. The t-shirt and the layering is good and the capris. I'm kind of obsessed with capris these days, even though I only own one pair. Random. I know.

megadog said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I've been to all of those spots and just would love to be back at all of them! The kids are looking bigger too!
So cute!