Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Grandparents, cousins and aunts joined us Saturday evening for chili, apple cider, cupcakes and then off we went for a perfect night of trick or treating.

Spongebob
kitty princess

Luke skywalker


Annie Oakley



Clara and cousin Cedruic headed out the door for their first attempt at trick or treating.





And it deems successful...Clara was in heaven!





Mary thought she was big enough to trick or treat with her friends instead of being burdened by an adult chaperone.






Our neighborhood LOVES Halloween. This is one of the very decked out houses.






This house transformed themselves into an old ghost town.
And the kids got a hefty loot of candy, so night was deemed successful! Fun times!








4 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Oh my goodness, look at that house. What fun! The costumes are wonderful.

Sarah Heder said...

I hate to say it, but what the crap is a "kitty princess"? Ha! Ha! Clara is adorable as usual. And all the kids look great. Geez, your neighborhood does go all out on Halloween! I love it! I gotta get my Halloween pictures up on my blog. They're not that great. Oh well.

Jennifer said...

I need to live in your neighborhood during Halloween! Very impressive.

Cute kids, as usual!

Leslie said...

I just had the best time reading all of your top 7! What awesome posts!!! I had to show Jason your Halloween costumes -- they were awesome! Whenever I read your blog, I am always insanely jealous at the beautiful part of the country you live in... not that Utah isn't great, but I adore Oregon and you are right -- fall (and October in particular) is just a slice of heaven there! You guys look great and your kids are adorable! :)